7 Week Pregnancy Update!





How far along?  7 weeks
Maternity clothes: I have started looking for some maternity jeans now as I can't button up my fav jeans! in the mean time I'm wearing leggings like in my pic!
Stretch marks: none yet but I'm going to start using Bio Oil or something along those lines soon in the hope I won't get any! (wishful thinking!)
Sleep: I'm still so tired at the minute! I just can't get enough sleep and sometimes if I try and fight it it just makes me feel sick so I have to give in and go for a nap!
Best moment this week: I bought my first baby thing this week! It was totally unexpected as I was planning on waiting till the 12 week scan but it was on offer in boots and I had to have it! It this lovely soft cream fleecy pram suit with stars on it and a little hood! it was reduced from £28 to £8!!    
Miss anything? I have actually missed eating healthy this week! I feel like I need to be getting back on track with eating healthy but my gag reflex is just not allowing it !
Movement: none
Food cravings: Ice cold water!! and McChicken Sandwich's!
Anything making you queasy or sick? everything!
Gender: don't no !
Labour signs: none obviously 
Symptoms: Had some mild cramps last night enough to make me go to bed to ease the pain.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: happy but exhausted!
Looking forward to: Starting to get the house finished and ready for baby coming In November!

No comments