8 Weeks Pregnancy Update!





How far along?  8 weeks
Maternity clothes: My mam bought me some black maternity jeans and a couple of maternity tops this week from Primark and boy did I need them! those maternity jeans are soooo comfortable!!
Stretch marks: I have bought some Palmers CoCo butter stretch mark cream today so I'm going to start using it now to try and keep my belly nice and moisturised.
Sleep: Still feel tired all the time, it seems to be worse on a morning I wake up and feel like I haven't even been asleep!
Best moment this week: Getting to 8 weeks and realising that its only 2 weeks until my first midwife appointment wool!!  
Miss anything? Coffee!!
Movement: none
Food cravings: Coffee and cupcakes!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Cups of tea, chicken, bbq sauce!!
Gender: don't no !
Labour signs: none obviously 
Symptoms: a few twinges and cramps here and there, and still feel sick every day all day especially if I haven't ate in like an hour !
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time
Looking forward to: My first appointment with the midwife !


I just wanted to add something here as well, for the past two weeks now or maybe even more I have had a really strong feeling that I could be having more than one baby! lol yeah I know crazy! But does anyone else think my belly looks big for 8 weeks? and also another thing that kinda made me think was when I took the first pregnancy test it was on a night and it was the day I was due AF (so not even 1 day late!) and the line came up super fast and super dark!. I have read that this can happen with twins because the level of HSG hormone is higher in your urine with twins! Its so hard to explain I just have a "feeling" I'm having twins! I can't wait to get to the first scan and find out!!!! If any of you had that "feeling" with your pregnancies and it turned out you were having twins....please tell me all about it!!!!

Ainsleigh
XOXO

No comments