Wax Chateau Soy Wax Melts Review



Hi Everyone!

I'm back with another review for you all! 

My friend Cat from Max and the Star has started up a new little business on Etsy selling Soy Wax Melts called Wax Chateau!! I knew I had to purchase some of these as I LOVE having a nice smelling house! who doesn't right?


I must admit at first I was sceptical about how much scent they would give off, I thought you would only be able to smell it when you were over the top of it sort of speak, but I was very pleasantly surprised! 

The scent travelled around my house all the way upstairs and that was from burning only one wax melt! I ordered the Fresh Orange and New Baby scent first along with one of the cute little burners she sells too. My whole house smelt like well.....fresh orange when I tried it out for the first time! I was amazed. 
I quickly had to order more !!!!

Next time round I ordered Chocolate (yes you heard me right....chocolate) although a word of warning: They literally looked like a bag of little chocolates and smelt exactly like them too, my sister nearly ate one hahah! and I also ordered Angel scent, like the perfume!  I have had the Angel one on non stop I LOVE IT the smell just fills the room and its husband approved also!

Cat has many more scents to choose from on her Etsy page so go check them out! They are perfect for a gift, or if you just want to treat yourself!  










No comments