35 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!






How far along?  35 weeks!
Maternity clothes: No new ones !
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Well its gone back to not being able to sleep at all, then when I do finally get to sleep iv nearly choked twice on acid reflux coming back up!!
Best moment this week: Getting my maternity pictures back!!
Miss anything? sleep sleep and oh sleep!
Movement: slowed down a little now he's bigger but still wriggling around!
Food cravings: MILK!!!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope!
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: My belly has dropped a considerable amount this week! I have also had a few period like cramps.
Symptoms: Belly has dropped, cramps, very emotional !!
Belly button in or out? looks horrible actually lol
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but extremely emotional!
Looking forward to: My last week at work next week! then 9 whole month off!!!!!! Also looking forward to the fact that I'm nearly full term he could come at any minute!!

No comments