My Moustache Themed Baby Shower!!



Hi everyone!!

I feel like I have posted quite a few things this week! but there has been so much stuff going on that I want to share with you all! 
So as you know I had my Baby Shower not last weekend but the one before, and it turned out absolutely amazing! I couldn't of been more happy with the way things looked and all my hard work organising it all definitely didn't go a miss. Everyone commented on the way the table looked and all the little details I added!

I think I mentioned in one of my pregnancy updates that I had Ashleigh Lawson from Ashleigh Lawson Photography doing my Maternity pictures on the same day and also capturing a few pictures of the shower, well I have her photos back and they are amazing ! She's just starting to build up her photography business but she is such a talented photographer ! She has to be to make a 9 month pregnant, swollen, tired woman actually glow in pictures lol!!
If you live in the North East of England and are looking for a photographer Ashleigh is the one to call! She covers weddings, newborn shoots and portraits. Please go check her FACEBOOK PAGE out for pictures of other work she has done!

Anyways enough talking I'm sure you want to see the pictures so here they are.....






     


























So they were all my maternity pictures now for the few extra Ashleigh took of the Baby Shower!



The Favours sign in the frame was made by me on PicMonkey and also the little Thank You labels on the macaroons !


The favours were Macaroons that I got a company we supply called
 The Original Bakehouse to make for me !
They were delicious!!!
Check Out Their Facebook Page Here!





The amazing Moustache cake was made by my best friend Becky!! she's so talented and its was the nicest chocolate cake EVER!! Also the Letters to spell out babies name MASON, were purchased from HobbyCraft then I painted them with Acrylic Paint! I'm going put these up in his nursery.




The Cupcakes were made by Moi! and I was told they were delicious ! and the little jars in front of the cake stand were filled with Blue Raspberry Bon Bons!



The moustache chalkboard sticks were purchased from Hobbycraft as were the moustache stickers on the jars. I tied the twine around the jars for added effect. The straws were just off Ebay as were the plastic cocktail glasses.



I seen this idea on Pinterest to hang up pictures of you and your other half from when you were babies, this went well because in the other room I had the DVD playing of Masons 4D scan so people could compare and see who they thought he was going to look like most!









This was a Nappy Cake that my sister-in-law bought us, it had everything in it! It was such a good present!


Well , that's it!! As you can probably tell I was over the moon with the amount of gifts we received at the shower and I want to thank everyone for coming and buying my little man something ! Now just to find space in his wardrobe for all his new clothes!!!!!

Toodles!!

XOXO



No comments