34 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!!





How far along?  34 weeks!
Maternity clothes: No new ones !
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: At the end of this week I had my best night sleep so far ! Andrew even said I was snoring lol!
Best moment this week: definitely my baby shower!!! I'm going to do a whole separate post on this with pictures the lot so I'll not say much about it now!
Miss anything? Being able to get up from sitting on the floor without Andrew pulling me up!!!
Movement: Well after worrying that he had turned back around last week the midwife confirmed he was still head down!! He has been moving a little less this week (apart from as I type this....he kicking the wind out of me lol!!)
Food cravings: Still Milk!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope!
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: Same as last week the Braxton Hicks are coming all the time now! and my belly has dropped quite a bit!! I'm totally ready for him to come now!!
Symptoms: Well this week I had a little trip to the hospital because my feet and hands swelled right up and I was also getting really bad headaches and pins and needles in my toes. I was assessed and put on the monitor for about half an hour and   she also took my blood pressure, turns out everything was fine but she said I did the right thing coming in.
Belly button in or out? still the same !
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happpppyyy!!!
Looking forward to: My maternity leave in three weeks time!! I can't wait to just relax for two weeks before he comes.....or he could come early! then i won't have time to rest lol!!

No comments