33 Weeks Pregnancy Update!












How far along?  33 weeks!
Maternity clothes: I went on a much needed Primark visit this weekend and bought my last pair of maternity jeans ! I also bought a couple of stretchy long sleeve tops, a pair of winter boots and a cardigan!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Still not getting any!
Best moment this week: Has got to be putting the car seat base and the car seat into my car!!! its feeling so close now!!!
Miss anything? same as last week, my sleep!!!!!
Movement: well he has been moving a lot more than last week and i have a feeling the midwife is going to tell me that he has turned back round again!
Food cravings: Milk.......he's going to have very strong bone isn't he!
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope!
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: Braxton hicks seem to be getting more frequent and a bit stronger now!
Symptoms: Still have the same symptoms as last week only its getting worse, my knuckles and wrists are so painful i can't even open the drawers at work it hurts that much! also I'm feeling very very uncomfortable this week, I just can't seem to get comfy in any position I'm in and i have also had to stop having a bath and have  shower instead as its just to hard to pull myself up from lying down! (yup i got stuck and Andrew had to pull me up lol)
Belly button in or out? still the same !
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: been a bit sad this week but i don't know why? hormones ey who'd have em?!
Looking forward to: My Baby shower next week!!!!!!! i can't wait to share with you all the pictures from the day and all the lovely baby things I get!!! he's going to be one spoilt baby!!

No comments