Autumn Love!! And TAG!!



Hi Everyone!!

Well People its nearly that time of year again!!! And I can't quite believe how much has changed for me in a year since I last wrote about getting ready for Autumn !

I was checking my blog stats the other day and realised that my post from last year "Getting Ready For Autumn"  was one of the most viewed posts I have done so far! So I thought I'd do another one this year! And its really not hard to write about Autumn as its one of my favourite times of the year, closely followed by Winter!!

This Autumn is going to be a little different for me, because as you all already know I'm 32 + 6 weeks pregnant as we speak! so all the lovely Autumn/Wintery clothes are going to have to be replaced with .....well...autumn/wintery maternity clothes!!! Now I'm not saying there isn't any nice maternity clothes out there but I really begrudge going out and buying some lovely jumpers and warm coats when I'm only going to be wearing maternity clothes for another couple of months ( I hope!) but haven't said that I just can't go without getting some stylish boots and hats and scarfs and jumpers and coats and jeans and.......OK lets find some nice maternity Autumn clothes!!!!

Pinterest is the best place to get inspiration for outfits I always use it if I'm planning on buying new outfits or if there is an occasion coming up like a wedding or birthday! I found a couple of nice maternity outfits on here too....



I love the tan leather boots and these are something that you don't have to buy from the maternity section so they will last you! 


Getting away from the fashion side of things I can't help but talk about my passion for all things Autumn/Winter/cold/cosy ....you get the idea! Like I said before its my favourite time of the year! sooooo I decided to look for an Autumn TAG to do, but I have decided to just make up my own TAG! So here it goes.....

I <3 AUTUMN TAG !


WHEN DO YOU USUALLY START GETTING INTO THE AUTUMN MOOD?

For me its definitely around this time so say the end of September. Basically when you get that sudden drop in temperature and all you feel like drinking is 
hot chocolate !

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE AUTUMN DRINK?

My favourite drink around Autumn has to be Hot Chocolate! not forgetting the whipped cream and marshmallows on top!!! oh and it has to be Cadburys Original Drinking Chocolate!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM TO WATCH?

If you have read last years Autumn post then you will already know my two favourite films to get me right into the Autumn mood is Hocus Pocus and Casper! 

FAVOURITE LIPSTICK & NAIL COLOUR FOR AUTUMN?

I'm really into plum lips at the minute, I actually just got a new lippy from Avon called Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick in Power Plum. And for the nails I usually go for dark colours like blood red, dark purple or even plain black!

FAVOURITE COMFORT FOOD?

Well around this time of year I always tend to go for stuff like Sausage and mash, Steak pies with veg just good old pub food as you would call it! But I also love my apple and cinnamon crumble and custard!!mmmmmm

FAVOURITE CANDLE SCENTS ?

I love candles they are so relaxing and cosy, but Ive never bought any specially for Autumn ...so I am going to try these Yankee Candles this year!.
FAVOURITE AUTUMN FASHION ACCESSORY?

My favourite fashion accessory for Autumn is definitely a nice warm woolly hat and scarf! 
FAVOURITE THINGS TO DO IN AUTUMN?
There is nothing more I love than going for walks with dog when all the pretty colourful leaves are on the ground and there is a coldness in the air! then getting back home and putting my cosy PJ's on and sitting with my husband and doggy on the couch with a nice bug mug of Hot Chocolate and watching films together!!

Well that's the TAG! I hope you enjoyed it and if any of you have your own blog then I TAG you!! 
And remember .........

XOXO

No comments