32 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!







How far along?  32 weeks!
Maternity clothes: Hate to admit this but my 17 year old sister has just gave me a load of her clothes that she was going to recycle !!! fair enough there not maternity clothes but there really comfy hoodies that fit over my bump and there is a few things that will be nice once I have had the baby and got my figure back ! ( *I HOPE!)
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Urgh, seriously don't even ask about whether or not I'm getting any sleep!
Best moment this week: Getting to hear my little mans heartbeat again at the midwife appointment and also she said he is head own now!! but he could still move again!
Miss anything? Getting enough sleep on a night to make me not look like a walking zombie!
Movement: Not as much now as he's getting to big but actually I take that back there was one day this week were I actually felt a bit sick because he was moving around so much ! I think it was that day that he turned and went head down!
Food cravings: chocolate and milk
Anything making you queasy or sick? only when he was moving around a lot one day this week, he made me feel like I had travel sickness!
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: Not sure if its labour signs but my belly has definitely dropped this week you can see in the pictures from last week then this week.
Symptoms: I'm still having lots of pain in my knuckles and wrists and my hands and feet have started to swell a bit too. 
Belly button in or out? still the same !
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Same as last week apart from I'm feeling so much more emotional this week!
Looking forward to: I'm counting down the days until I start my maternity leave I can't wait to just have a few nice lie ins before little man is here!!

No comments