29 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!!







How far along?  29 weeks!
Maternity clothes: Really in need of some new maternity trousers but I just begrudge paying the prices they are for how much longer I'm going to be in them!!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleeping has been a nightmare this week!! I just can't get comfy at all! when i lie on my side like you are supposed to I get a dead arm and when I lie on my back i feel like i can't breathe properly and also i get stuck lol i feel like an overturned beetle trying to get up !!
Best moment this week: Well I have to say the best thing that happened this week was definitely getting our 4D scan done !! I won't say much about it here though because I am going to do a separate post on it and put pictures up of the scan as well!
Miss anything? Being comfy in bed!
Movement: Getting some big strong kicks from him this week to the point where my whole belly is moving ! its quite weird really!!
Food cravings: its still milk !!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Chicken
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: no different to last week really just a lot of tightening 
Symptoms: The Braxton Hicks are getting more often now and I seem to get them a lot if I have a full bladder! Iv felt so uncomfortable this week every muscle in my body seems to ache! especially my arms where I have had my Anti D injection and Whooping Cough injection!!
Belly button in or out? It seems to have come flush with my belly so I don't look like I even have a belly button now lol!
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Definitely been happy this week!
Looking forward to:The breastfeeding class we have signed up for next weekend! I want to know everything there is to know about breastfeeding to give me head start once baby is here!

No comments