24 Weeks Pregnancy update!!!






How far along?  24 weeks!
Maternity clothes: My mam bought me a couple of nice maternity tops in the next sale this week. Thanks mam!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sill not getting much sleep but I have found one thing that is making it a little better, a cold wet flannel on my head ! lol  
Best moment this week: Booking our first FAMILY holiday for next year to turkey! Our little man will be 11 months old when we go!......its definitely not going to be the kind of holiday we have been used to that's for sure!!
Miss anything? I have started to miss being able to see or reach my toes to paint them lol
Movement: He is still wriggling around lots I'm sure i even felt him do a full somersault in there the other day ! 
Food cravings: prawns, and still milk!
Anything making you queasy or sick? nothing food wise but I did feel sick the other day at work and ended up having to go home but I also felt exhausted so I think i may of felt sick because of the tiredness.
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: None
Symptoms: My feet are still swelling if I have been on them too long and also my legs ache like mad if I have been standing or sitting for too long!
Belly button in or out? I'm starting to think that its gone as far as it will go now but I could be wrong!!!
Wedding rings on or off? On most the time but like last week I had to take it off a couple of times
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Spending the next two weeks off work with my husband and doggy doing things every day going for walks, eating out having lazy days and lie ins and were also going to visit an aquarium ! 

No comments