11 Week Pregnancy Update!!





How far along?  11 weeks
Maternity clothes: No new clothes this week. I have been wearing my Primark maternity jeans a lot lately and my maternity tops but they are still a little baggy on my bump.
Stretch marks: nope!
Sleep: Apart from one day this week where I got in from work and pretty much went straight to bed, Iv been feeling a lot more energetic!
Best moment this week: Well....I had a crazy moment this morning where I thought to myself "hmmm I kinda wanna change of hairstyle ...I'm going to cut all my hair off!" Sooo that's just what I did! my Mam is a hairdresser so its really easy for me to change my hairstyles, I just ring her up and ask if she's busy if not then I guess I'm getting my hair cut lol!! Here's a Before and after picture of my hair (the before picture is old it isn't recent but its the only one I have of my hair before hand to show the length) 



I bought my first lot of baby stuff this week! I know its still early to buy stuff and I was going to wait until after the scan but there was a baby event on at our local supermarket and there was some lovely things so I just had to get some items! I will insert a picture of my purchases here (and you may be thinking "why has she bought blue/turquoise when she doesn't know what she's having yet?" well the main wall of the nursery is like a turquoise blue/green type colour so I personally think it goes for boys or girls)


Miss anything? Still missing runny eggs lol 
Movement: No more after the other day when I thought I felt some slight movement 
Food cravings: Boiled eggs and soldiers, Iced coffee
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope nothing 
 Gender: don't no !
Labour signs: none obviously 
Symptoms: All the symptoms seem to have disappeared especially today! I was a little worried at first because every day since finding out I was pregnant I have had some sort of pregnancy symptom but today I just didn't "feel" pregnant , But I'm hoping its nothing to worry about and I'm just starting to come out of the sickness stage of pregnancy ? Have any of you ever felt like this? Also I feel like my belly hasn't grown much this week, if anything it feels like its gone down since last week?
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy !
Looking forward to: Being 12 WEEKS!!!!


No comments