10 Week Pregnancy Update!















How far along?  10 weeks
Maternity clothes: Bought some light coloured maternity jeans this week, again from Primark! Their maternity clothes are so cheap!
Stretch marks: nope!
Sleep: I feel a lot less exhausted and tired this week, still taking naps when I can but don't feel totally exhausted!
Best moment this week: Picking up my new car and realising there is going to be a car seat in the back of it before the end of the year!
Miss anything? Runny Eggs! I really craved boiled eggs and soldiers but your not supposed to eat runny yolk egg when your pregnant in case of salmonella 
Movement: I'm sure I felt something the other day like a funny bubbly feeling in the bottom of my belly and it definitely wasn't gas! I know they say you can't feel anything till around 14-15 weeks but I'm sure I did this week!
Food cravings: Strawberry Bubaloo chewing gum !
Anything making you queasy or sick? I'm not feeling as sick this week either I'm hoping that its gone for good!
 Gender: don't no !
Labour signs: none obviously 
Symptoms: Haven't really had many this week BUT I swear I felt some movement this week!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy !
Looking forward to: My first scan in two weeks time ! Finally get to see if there is one or two babies in there!



No comments