Hello YouTube!


Well.......I did it! 

I have finally plucked up the courage to get behind my camera (instead of filming Loki all the time!) and document my TTC Journey YouTube Style!!!!!!Ok so I still cringe a bit when I watch it back ( I'm sorry if I offend any Northerners but I hate our accent on camera!) but I just thought, you know what its something I have been wanting to do for a long time, ever since I came across Shaylee's Videos from Shayleeandbaby, and I have always been put off doing it because I felt embarrassed and was more bothered about what other people were going to think of them. I know don't give a damn what other people think and I'am doing this for myself and for other people who are going through the same thing as us. I hope that people will watch my videos for the same reasons I tune into my favourite subscriptions, because they are entertaining, informative and they are REAL people with real lives that they have chose to share with the world!


YouTube is not everyone's cup of tea (Like my husband Andrew isn't in to it, he can't understand why people share their lives with total strangers) but I feel like this Blog has helped me a lot to get my feelings out so doing videos is just like a more personal way to do that! I will still be writing on this Blog however because there will be days when I think I would rather sit with my PJ's on and no make-up on and just write my feelings instead of show the world me without my face on!So please check my 1st video out its on YouTube now (and I'm still getting used to it all so its not going to look "pro" yet lol) and please SUBSCRIBE!!! I need people to show me its worth doing !


Thanks ,

Ainz xx


CHECK OUT THE 1ST VIDEO- TTC VLOG #1 (INTRODUCTION)

No comments