TTC tag!!




Hello again!

So I have come across lots of TTC vlogs on YouTube where they do these 'TAGS'. They are all different, like I was watching a one about gaming then there was one about beauty and make-up, so I searched for a one that I could maybe do on my blog!
There were quite a few TTC tags but I decided to go with this one so here it goes!

1. How long have you been trying to conceive?
well it will be 2 years at the end of this August!

2. How many kids do you have/want?
Obviously I don't have any kids right now, but we said 2 at the most when we began TTC, now I'm not sure I think I want more than 2....maybe 3.....or 4! lol

3.How old are you and your husband?
I'am 24 years old 25 in November and Andrew is 24 years old 25 this month! actually next week......better hurry up and get his present sorted!!

4.How long have you been married?
We got married on August 28th 2011 so its coming up to 2 years this August.

5.What are some crazy things you do while TTC?
Well I'm not too sure what this means but if it means like what things do I do in order to Conceive .....then I don't think I should really be telling a whole load of strangers??? that's a whole different blog! lol

6.Does your husband know all about TTC?
He kinda knows the basics, like I have to know when the right time is and he has also realised its not that easy to get pregnant! both of us thought it would just happen within a few months so I think its opened his eyes too, but  apart from the basic stuff I try not to bore him too much lol

7.Have you been diagnosed with any kind of Infertility?
No. We have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility!

8.What keeps you busy during the 2ww? (2 week wait)
I have only had a few of these as we stopped documenting everything a few cycles ago so I didn't know where I was in my cycle. But when I did I didn't do very well with keeping myself occupied! I ended up testing much too early and got a BFN anyway! so next time round I think I will try to take every day as it comes and maybe stay away from any chemists!!!

9.What day do you usually ovulate?
Again, after I stopped charting and using my clearblue fertility monitor I had know idea when I was ovulating but I seem to remember on the monitor it was around CD14/15 I think.

10.What gender are you hoping for?
I know it cliché  but I don't mind as long its a healthy baby with 10 fingers and toes! (but if I really had to choose it would be a little girl!)

11.How many pregnancy books do you have?
I actually don't have any! I usually just go online or YouTube for info!

12.How many home pregnancy tests do you take in 1 cycle?
It differs I think. Some times I go crazy and take like 3 but other times I dont want to take any because of the pain I go through when its negative! I think i will just stick to waiting to see if AF shows!

13. What are some stress relievers when TTC?
I have found that Acupuncture really helps me to relax and unwind, also hot baths and talking to my best friend Rebecca because she listens no matter what even when I'm bawling down the phone to her!

14. What themes or designs do you like for a nursery?
For a girl I really love modern and colourful,  I actually love the way Shaylee from Shayleeandbaby has done her little girls nursery out, here's a picture of it, its so cute and girly!


(Thanks Shaylee for letting me use this picture! xx)



For a boy, maybe like colourful with a little bit of baby blue but not tons of it! And I really like the chevron patterns at the mo! 





I also really love Dr. Seus and his quotes, I think that would be a cute theme:




15. Do you plan to do pregnancy vlogs if you concieve?
Well maybe yes to vlogs, Im not sure about that yet because I hate myself on camera! but Yes definetly to a blog!

16.Who are your favourite Youtubers to watch?
Well my number 1 has got to be Shayleeandbaby, she really was the one that got me into all this blogging and stuff so thanks Shaylee! Then there is Wannabmommy2b, Edith went through kind of the same thing as I am but know she has two adorable twin boys Isaac & Isaiah! 

17. What have you bought for your future baby?
Nothing! I think it would be an omen if I did that!

18.Do you have a birth plan?
Yes and no......Yes I really want a water birth but there are not very many places close to me that accomadates for this so it all depends really, I will worry more about that when I actually get pregnant!

Well that was my TTC tag! If anyone has any questions for me that wasn't on here I will do my best to answer them! 

~Ainsleigh~



No comments