10 Things You Might Not Know About Me!!


Hi Everyone !!

So I'm starting to get a little bit more time on a night now to myself as the little man is currently getting into a nice bedtime routine! hooray!!!! more time for mammy to do what she loves best.....BLOGGING!!

I thought I would do a quick fun post, "10 Things You Might Not Know About Me!". I haven't really posted anything like this before so here's a first!........


  1. My Name (Ainsleigh) was chosen by my mam and dad after one of their holiday reps was called this !! My way is spelt unusual its usually Ainsley.
  2. Until the age of 2 I had a big bright red birthmark on my cheek, then it just disappeared!
  3. I'm super organised and panic if I think I'm going to be late for anyone!
  4. I have a brother and sister that are twins, they are 9 years younger than me.
  5. I have 4 tattoos, one on my foot, thigh, back and finger.
  6. I used to be a pretty good gymnast!! 
  7. I'm a major chocoholic and have been known plenty of times to eat a whole tub of Nuttella in about 15 minutes!!!!
  8. Me and my husband Andrew have been together since we were 15 and 16!!
  9. I work for my Family business "Durham Foods Limited" we make Pease Pudding and manufacture cooked meats (click on the video and take a look at us on Ade In Britain!! its my dad and grandad on the video!



   10. My dream life would be to off grid it in snowy Alaska!! Log cabin, pack of    dogs the lot!!! apart from id be lost without my broadband connection !! lol



Well there you have it 10 things you might not know about me.....that you all now know!!!!

Toodles

Ainz
xoxo







No comments