Mommy Gets Fit.....week 2!!

Hi everyone !!

It's the start of week 2 of my Juice Plus diet, and I couldn't be more happy with my results from week 1 !!! 
I have lost a total of 4 1/2lbs !! And I can already feel the difference in my body inside and out. This week I introduce the Juice Plus shakes into my diet, one for breakfast then one for lunch. I have snacks in between these and also a healthy main meal on a night for tea. Today was my first day and I have to say I don't feel hungry at all and the chocolate shakes were  yummy especially when you add some frozen cherries and a banana and blitz it up in a smoothie maker !! 
I don't think I'm going to add pictures till Iv  finished the 21 days just so I can really see a difference. 
So far so good I just hope I can keep away from those chocolates in the cupboard from xmas !!! 

Ainsleigh 
xoxo 

No comments