My Top 5 Post Natal Must Haves!!



Hi Everyone,

I thought I would share with you my top 5 post natal must haves, and they are exactly that ....MY top 5, it doesn't mean to say you should go out and buy all of these!!!


So here we go......



  1. My number one has got to be Badedas !What the hell is that I hear you asking lol its like bubble bath that is made with extract of horse chestnut and natural moisturisers and its brilliant for putting in your bath when your healing from giving birth, especially if you have had stitches like me. I bathed in this every single day religiously and I honestly think it speed up the healing process !
  2. Comfortable PJ's !!! If like me you spend pretty much the whole of the first week in your PJ's then you want to make sure there nice and comfy and appropriate to wear through the day as well. I lived in my soft new dressing gown I got for my birthday ! 
  3. My number 3 is a good Ph Balanced shower gel, something like Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Daily Wash. I have to admit I was a little embarrassed going to the checkout at Boots for this especially when it was a man on the till!! but I'm glad I did because It definitely helped, as it wasn't perfumed.
  4. Number 4 is having help! If you have access to a bit of help especially in the first 2 weeks then take it! I was so lucky I had Andrew my husband to go through the sleepless first few nights with, and also my parents especially my mam. The first week my mam was coming over early hours of the morning when I was in tears because of sleep deprivation! she would watch Mason while me and Andrew had a sleep. My Mother and Father in law were also a massive help taking Loki our dog out for walks (poor little thing wasn't getting his daily exercise because of everything that was going on).
  5. My 5th and final Post Natal Must Have is Maternity Pads!!!! Yup sorry if this is TMI but you will most certainly be needing this ......for a while after giving birth!

Well there you have it, my top 5 Post Natal Must Haves! If you had any different ones leave a comment below I would love to hear them!!

Toodles,

Ainsleigh
xoxo

No comments