39 Weeks Pregnancy Update!


Just to let you all know this is my 39 week update, but tomorrow I will actually be 40 weeks ! yes my due date has fast approached and still no baby!! So this COULD be my last weekly pregnancy update ! (doubt it though!) I will keep updating when I can!





How far along?  39 weeks! 
Maternity clothes: No new ones and like I said last week I'm living in my PJ's!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: A little better than last week apart from having a heavy belly and not being able to turn myself over to get comfy!
Best moment this week: Adding some finishing touches to the nursery ! (I will be doing a nursery tour once I'm happy everything is finished!) 
Miss anything? Generally being able to do anything for myself without getting out of breath or stuck!!! 
Movement: Same as last week although he isn't moving as much now as there is no room left!
Food cravings: Milk
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope thankfully !
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: No major signs still, just a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Symptoms: Well this week I had to go to hospital for some monitoring as my blood pressure was a little high and also I had quite a bad nose bleed the night before (it went everywhere I literally looked like an extra off a horror film!!) They also decided to do an ECG as my pulse was a little fast and wasn't slowing down. Turns out everything was OK after all the monitoring I was just told to take it easy from here on out! And I got to hear my little mans heartbeat again!
Belly button in or out? same as last week!
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Crying, Fed up, Impatient I think that's everything I have felt this week....oh wait did I say fed up? Yeah I did, well I'm very fed up now I just wanna meet my baby!!!!
Looking forward to: My birthday Next week is on 12th November, I actually forgot about it as I have been concentrating so much on when my little man is going to make an appearance ! Maybe I will get the best present ever and he will come on my birthday!!!

No comments