38 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!!


Yes I'm in my PJ's!!!!


How far along?  38 weeks! 
Maternity clothes: can't even fit into my maternity jeans now! I'm living in my PJ bottoms!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Not good at all! I'm trying not to wake Andrew during the night with snoring so I'm subconsciously not letting myself drift into a deep sleep, but its not working anyways because he says I'm still snoring my head off and keeping him awake! So for the past three days now I have been getting up at around 3:30am and coming downstairs and lying on the couch. To make matters worse the dog has been waking me up crying on in his crate downstairs because he hasn't been well so I have been coming down early hours of the morning and having to clean up dog sick !! I think its natures way of saying basically this is what you will be doing for the next god knows how many months!! only with baby sick and poo!
Best moment this week: Going to the midwife again and knowing everything OK with my little man and also being told I can have a sweep done on 13th November, I will be 4 days overdue by then ......hopefully he will of come by then !!
Miss anything? Sleep!! also being able to put my socks on!
Movement: He is still moving but not as much and it seems to be more flowing moves rather than kicks.
Food cravings: the good old milk! and dairy milk chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Mopping dog sick up!
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: I have had quite a bad back this week but nothing else different than last week!
Symptoms: Like the labour signs I have had quite a bad back but I'm not sure if its got anything to do with not being able to get comfy on a night!
Belly button in or out? same as last week!
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy then Crying ...then Happy then crying!!
Looking forward to: Seeing if My little boy comes next week!!

No comments