17 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!









How far along?  17 weeks!
Maternity clothes: Bought three new tops this week from NewLook, they have some lovely maternity clothes I just wish they weren't so expensive!!
Stretch marks: none
Sleep: I'm sleeping OK but I have started needing the loo at lot more again so its disturbing my sleep!!
Best moment this week: Definitely hearing my babies heartbeat at the midwife appointment !!!
Miss anything? I'm not a big drinker at all ...but I really craved a Desperados today when Andrew was drinking one , obviously I ever had one though!!
Movement:  Loads more movement this week its like once baby started moving I haven't felt it stop!!
Food cravings: Nothing this week really!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!! 
 Gender: still think its a little boy but we will find out next week!
Labour signs: None
Symptoms: I seem to be going dizzy a lot when I stand up!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Still happy happy happy!!!!
Looking forward to: My Anomaly scan next week!!!

No comments