My Current Obsessions !!



Hi Everyone !

So I thought today I would share some of my current obsessions with you, and see if some of you have the same as me, and see if you are just as obsessed as I am about them !!

Well I have start off with my "BIGGEST" obsession at the minute and that is the BBC One programme "Sherlock" !! OMG.......I have never been so obsessed about a TV programme in all my life....well apart from all the other amazing programmes I'm watching at the minute BUT this is another league ! If your not familiar with the programme its basically Sherlock Holmes and Dr John Watson's adventures in 21st century London. What I love the most about it is how funny, thrilling and fast paced it is, and also the actors really play their parts well, especially Benedict Cumberbatch. I don't want to say anything else about the programme if you haven't already watched it apart from each episode is around 1 hour 30 minutes so be prepared to sit glued to the TV in suspence !







My next big obsession at the mo is the song "Braveheart" by Neon Jungle. This song is like the best song ever to listen to if your at the gym its so catchy and you literally just wanna move when you listen to it ! and the beat in it is perfect for running on the treadmill! You can pre-order the single on iTunes now but its expected to be released to buy 19th January. 

I have been totally in to going to the gym at the minute ! before Id be lucky to get there like once a month but I have been going 4 times a week and I love it ! not only do I feel more energetic but the weight is just dropping off me ! and thats always a plus!

Smoothies.....smoothies are my next obsession I want to talk about ! I never used to like smoothies at all mainly because I'm not that keen on bananas and most the time they are made up from bananas and then stuff added to it but thank god for PINTEREST! I have managed to find on Pinterest loads of different ideas for smoothies and health shakes with not a banana in sight ! My fav one I have made so far is the Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Shake, now I know i have just said I don't like Bananas, and I don't, BUT this recipe does require 2 bananas, however I really didn't mind them being in there, not sure if it was because of the oatmeal in there or a mixture of the oatmeal and the strawberries but its lovely either way! not to mention its filling so you can have it for breakfast (hence the "breakfast" part in the title) it will fill you up and keep you going until dinner!! check out my Diet Inspiration Board On Pinterest 
for different smoothie ideas and get the recipe for this one.

Well I could go on for a bit longer with my current obsessions but I'm not going to bore you, so I guess I will leave it there and I might just make a thing of it like every month do a "My current Obsessions" Post, what do you all think? 

Anyhoo I'm off,.........going to watch Sherlock......

Toodle-pip!

xx  

No comments