Pregnancy TAG!!!!



Hi Everyone! 

So I thought It would be fun to do another TAG post, because you can't knock a good old TAG!!! 

This time round I'm doing the "PREGNANCY TAG" just for a bit fun!

Questions:
1. How and when did you find out you were pregnant? 
I found out I was pregnant actually on the day my "Aunt Flo" was due because I'm usually like clockwork and it was night time, I was just about to take a shower and I thought "You know what I'm like a few hours late I'm just going to take an Internet cheapie just to settle my curiosity" Totally never thought it was going to be positive after so many negatives I had in the past two and a half years!

2. How did you feel?
I couldn't stop giggling!! I felt overwhelmed with joy and excitement but at the same time I didn't want to let myself get overly excited because It was very early and anything could happen.

3. How old were you?
                25

4. How did you tell your partner?
Ran downstairs with the pregnancy test, turned the light on and said "Do you see two lines?????" He said "I think so but its very faint " I was like "THAT DOESN'T MATTER THERES TWO LINES!!!"

5. Did you wait three months to tell people? Why/why not?
I personally didn't wait that long to tell people mainly because we had been trying for 2 1/2 years for this moment I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops I managed to keep it from my parents for 24 Hours and that was it lol!

6. Is this your first?
Yes it is !

7. Do you want more?
Of course I do! at least one more I'd be happy then this baby would have someone to play with and grow up with.

8. Your biggest craving?

Chinese Takeaway food!!

9. What's the best part of being pregnant?
Just knowing that you have created another life and its growing inside you. Oh and the whole "hmmm sorry I can't do that ....I'm pregnant! "

10. What's the worst part of being pregnant?
Sickness, Constant full bladder!, not being able to eat the things you love the most, heartburn! but hey its all worth it!

11. Will you find out the gender? What do you prefer?
Yes, we are finding out the gender. Mainly because I'm a very impatient, control freak, organised type of person and I have to have everything ready for baby whether it be dresses hanging up in the cupboard or little hoodies and jeans ! I did at the start of the pregnancy and for the whole time trying to get pregnant want a little girl, but I will be completely honest with you, It really really doesn't bother me at all anymore! I know it cliche' but as long as he/she is healthy that's all any mother asks for!

12. Do you have names picked out, and what are the stories behind them?
 We do have names picked out but I don't want to say yet lol maybe once we know what we are having for sure!

13. What's your birth plan?
I haven't thought about it in detail yet but I know for sure I want a water birth all being well. The hospital I plan to give birth in only has one birthing pool though so knowing my luck it will already be in use when I go into labour !

14. Will you breastfeed?
I do plan on breastfeeding, I would like to think I could breastfeed up to about 6 or 7 months but I suppose it all depends on how it goes the first time round. To be honest this is one of the things I'm quite scared about, not because of the pain or anything like that but more so just in case it doesn't work out for me or I have problems, because I really want to breastfeed!

15. Do you plan to work or be a stay at home mom?
Stay at home mom? .....I WISH ! lol no i would love to think that I could stay at home everyday with the baby but having a mortgage and other "Grown Up" commitments I will have to go back to work. Plus its a family Business so I wouldn't want to drop out of being part of that.

16. Will you make your own baby food?

Yes, I'm definitely planning on making my own baby food! I have a NutriBullet so it will be perfect for making my own. Plus its so much cheaper and healthier for that matter!

17. Do you have nursery ideas/themes?
At the minute Its a combination of chevron pattern, Owls, and Turquoise. BUT I'm finding it so hard here in the UK to find anywhere that stocks Chevron Patterned nursery bedding!!! So I have a few options really, I could buy the fabric and have a go at it myself (Don't think it would go as well as I would hope it would! lol) I could get someone to make it for me or I can pay for someone in America to make it and then pay shipping costs as well! I'm unsure at the minute but here's a picture of exactly what I'm looking for and If you know anyone that could help me out here please let me know!!











I love the colours and pretty much everything in this nursery! plus the colour of the walls is exactly like my nursery I just need to find the cot bedding, curtains and changing pad cover!! Anyone help ??? 

No comments