37 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!








How far along?  37 weeks! FULL TERM!!!!
Maternity clothes: No new ones !
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Still not good I just can't get comfy! but I do feel like I have got a bit more sleep this week, poor Andrew hasn't though! lol
Best moment this week: Being able to wake up when ever I want this week with being on my maternity leave! although I have been sitting feeling almost guilty that I'm not doing anything productive !!
Miss anything? not walking like a penguin!!!
Movement: Still a little wriggler!!!
Food cravings: Sorry its the same every week but its still Milk lol
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: No new ones basically the same as last week!
Symptoms: Still breaking out into tears for no reason!
Belly button in or out? Looks like a big bruise lol
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! and a bit anxious swell!
Looking forward to: My little man arriving any time now!!!!! HURRY UP BABY WE ARE READY!

No comments