36 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!!







How far along?  36 weeks!
Maternity clothes: No new ones !
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: At the start of the week I was literally crying in bed because I was so uncomfortable and couldn't get to sleep! but last night I had the best night sleep in a while only problem was I kept Andrew up all night snoring!! lol
Best moment this week: Leaving work to start my maternity leave!!!! oh and also seeing my little boy on a scan again. Not sure if its classed as my best moment this week but I was referred to the pregnancy assessment unit on Friday afternoon for a growth scan as I had been measuring above the 'average' line for how many weeks I was, so when I went to the midwife and she measured my belly I was 36 + 4, but the measurements were placing me at 38 weeks! Anyway so I went for the scan with Andrew and it turns out that he is actually perfect size weighing around 5 1/2lb at the minute, and I have average amount of fluid as well, but the reason I look big for is because I'm only 5ft 1 ish and apparently small people always carry a massive bump lol!
Miss anything? can't think of anything in particular this week! maybe being able to feel my feet!
Movement: He's still moving around although he is still head down so must just be his little legs and arms moving around and stretching!
Food cravings: Still Milk ! lol and it has to be Cravendale! how ironic I'm craving Cravendale!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular but I have been feeling slightly nauseous !
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: Belly has dropped even more and there is a lot of pressure "down there", My lower back also hurts a lot at the minute! and I have been feeling sick a couple of days. I have also been nesting like crazy! cleaning out all my cupboards!
Symptoms: Very very emotional !!
Belly button in or out? Looks like a big bruise lol
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but getting Impatient !
Looking forward to: Being FULL TERM next week!

No comments