Mason's First Birthday!: Winter ONEderland Party



Hi Everyone!

Wow what a great day we had celebrating Masons 1st Birthday! I still cant believe he has been here a whole year!!! although on the other hand I cant remember life without him here!.
When I started to think of Themes for Masons birthday party I decided on a circus theme....then changed my mind! then it was going to be woodland/forest animals theme.....you guessed it that idea went down the drain too! Finally after spending hours of my free time (while mason slept!) on Pinterest, I came across a Winter ONEderland theme. 



I thought this will be perfect for the time of year that Masons birthday is, and another great thing is that all the christmassy items are in the shops now so getting props and decorations ect was a breeze!...(pardon the pun lol)
All the table wear including some of the decorations were from an online party supplies shop called Pretty Little Party Shop. I seriously could of bought the whole shop!! but I managed to contain myself and only bought what I needed! (I will write a separate post on everything purchased for Masons's Party/Cake smash)

Masons cake was a shop bought bare cake that I decorated myself. The cake was from Waitrose and was just a vanilla sponge cake with white Icing ready for me to add my personal touch too. I made three little snowmen out of sugar paste and added a few snowflakes made by using a snowflake icing cutter. I then topped it off with some sieved icing sugar to look like snow and a big silver sparkly number 1 stuck in the cake!

We had the very talented Ashleigh Lawson from Ashleigh Lawson Photography at the party taking pictures. Ashleigh is not only a great photographer she is also a first time mammy herself like me and there is only 7 weeks between Mila her daughter and Mason. 

The day went perfect Mason loved seeing all of his little friends and played with them on the floor in my mam and dads house he was so well behaved ! well apart from deciding he was going to have Mila's head band off!!! poor Mila!
He is such a lucky little boy he got lots of fantastic presents and money too! a few toys that he took a particular liking to was his little tykes Police Car that my parents bought him complete with his own little number plate! lol 



He is also obsessed with this Noah Ark toy that his other grandparents bought him. He loves all the animals that go in it and he takes them in the bath with him too! lol 

Here's the lovely pictures that Ashleigh took of the day.....















 


Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!







No comments