19 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!





How far along?  19 weeks
Maternity clothes: The first pair of pregnancy jeans I bought from Primark are already starting to get to small!!! Also I'm in desperate need of some bigger maternity bras!!! One of the perks of pregnancy lol!
Stretch marks: Still none thankfully ! I'm smothering my Palmers Coco Butter Stretch Mark Cream on my belly every night and sometimes every morning and night 
Sleep: Nothing to report on the sleeping side of things other than I'm getting plenty and not feeling as tired on a morning when I wake up.
Best moment this week: I have a few best moments this week! No 1 being my Anomaly scan on Monday! We can now confirm were having a little baby BOY! it was lovely seeing him again on the screen and seeing just how much bigger he had got ! He was yawning and it was really funny because it actually looked like he was talking away to himself lol! Another highlight of this week was when Andrew actually managed to feel his son kick inside of me! I had been telling him every night when we go to bed (because this is when baby is most active lol) to put his hand on my belly and I'm sure this week will be the week when you can feel him kick, and I was right!! 

My Little Man!!!

Miss anything? COFFEE!!!!!
Movement:  Lots and lots!! Like I said further up, daddy actually felt him kick this week! I have also noticed that he kicks a lot more at night as soon as I lay down on the bed to go to sleep!
Food cravings: Coffee and seafood like muscles, prawns, scallops ect
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!! 
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: None
Symptoms: Back Pain, and a lot of stretching going on at the bottom of my belly! 
Belly button in or out? In....but ....it looks like its getting pushed out a bit :/
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy!!
Looking forward to: Getting all the decorating finished in the house so I can concentrate on my Little Mans nursery! We have a themed picked out but I'm not going to tell you yet because I think I will do a Room tour once its all finished ! 

No comments