18 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!



How far along?  18 weeks
Maternity clothes: Nothing new this week !
Stretch marks: none
Sleep: I seem to be sleeping a lot better this week but it has started to get uncomfortable lying on my side constantly !! 
Best moment this week: feeling my little baby actually kick me ! Like I actually felt like Sigourney Weaver in Aliens !!!
Miss anything? Not really 
Movement:  I was lying in bed the other night and felt this almighty kick from the inside of me ! It was the most weirdest feeling I have ever felt in my life but the most amazing feeling I have ever felt aswell! And once I felt baby kick that was it he/she hasn't stopped and I can predict when the next kick is coming !
Food cravings: nothing really this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!! 
 Gender: find out tomorrow !!!!!
Labour signs: None
Symptoms: my belly is stretching loads at the minute I'm getting loads of round ligament pain !
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: how could I not be happy !!
Looking forward to: tomorrow to go to my scan and find out if it is a little man !!

No comments