Im Back!!! And I had A Good Reason To Be Away!!!



Hi Everyone!

Well ....you may have realised I haven't been very active lately on my blog! and I also did not carry out my Sunday series of "Get Fit With Me" .......the reason being I can't really diet anymore seen as though I'M EATING FOR TWO NOW!!!!!

Yup...I'M PREGNANT !!!!! I still can't believe I am saying it, we thought it would never happen, but it has ! And its happened naturally too! we were awaiting an appointment through for first round of IVF, but we haven't had to go thorough it!

I'm only 6 weeks but I felt like I had to tell people, I just couldn't hold it in any longer, I mean i had been waiting for this day for 2 1/2 years so trying to wait until 12 weeks was just going to be too much "waiting" all over again! I understand I am still in that danger zone but I am just hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly, because we deserve this pregnancy !!

So as you can imagine I'm going to have to come up with a different name for my blog!! lol if any of you can think of anything please leave me a comment and let me know because I haven't come up with any good ideas yet! 
So my blog is obviously now going to be lots of pregnancy updates and bump pics !! (finally!) and I can't wait for the journey ahead and sharing it with you all ! 

Ainsleigh (and the very nearly bump but could just be dinner!)  

XOXO

No comments