6 Week Pregnancy Update!!









How far along?  6 weeks
Maternity clothes: I'm not into maternity clothes yet but my trousers are starting to get a little tight ! And I've also had to buy a bigger bra lol!
Stretch marks: too early for them yet
Sleep: All the time !! Lol I'm so tired at the mo
Best moment this week: I got to tell everyone I was pregnant !
Miss anything? Being able to look at food without wanting to throw up!
Movement: obviously don't have any yet
Food cravings: when I found out I was pregnant I craved cheese savoury which I hated before but now I can't stand it again 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Food in general!
Gender: don't no !
Labour signs: none obviously 
Symptoms: Sickness all day everyday ! Little cramps now and then and bloated
Belly button in or out? Mines a iny outy lol lets see if it stays that way!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: happy happy happy!!
Looking forward to: Getting to my first appointment in April to book my 12 week scan to see baby !!! oh and buying some bigger jeans!

No comments