Newborn/Family Photoshoot!!!


Hi Everyone!


I recently had a newborn/family photoshoot done (minus the camera shy husband!) by the talented Ashleigh Lawson Photography 

and the photo's are amazing! She was so good with Lucas and Mason even though they were both a nightmare! lol Lucas shit all over her props and Mason was like the devil child that day and would not sit or lay down for any pictures, but looking at them you would never think that because she has captured some lovely "angelic" images ! 

If you live in the North East of England and in need of a photographer I can highly recommend Ashleigh, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Here's those images for you to enjoy......
***NOTE***
 I wasn't supposed to be in the pictures I hadn't done my make-up and my hair was a mess but Ashleigh still managed to make me look decent on the photos !
























































so cute!!!






No comments