Top 5 Apps

Hi Everyone!

I thought I'd share with you my top 5 mobile apps! These are the the apps that I use everyday without fail !!

  1. Facebook-well who doesn't ? If you have a Facebook account then having the Facebook app is a must have ! 
  2. Instagram- I'm obsessed with Instagram and love sharing pictures of mason on there. The photographer in me loves all the pre-set filters!!
  3.  Barclays App- I love this app, it so easy to transfer money between my accounts and pay people just by the touch of a button, which is great for a busy mammy on the go!
  4. Pinterest- if you need to plan anything Pinterest is your best friend! I got all my ideas for my baby shower off here, and Im already planning Masons first birthday !
  5. Baby age tracker- So you might be thinking 'why do you need an app for that?' but it really helps me because I always forget that there isn't always 4 weeks in a month lol! meaning yes...I keep forgetting how old Mason actually is to the day! well this app tells you to the second lol

Ainz
xoxo

No comments