Max And The Star Review!!!


Hi Everyone!!

As I mentioned in a recent post my friend had started up her own little business making and selling dribble bibs, bunny teether and burp cloths, well I'm here to do a quick review for you as I have a few of her bits and pieces !

I have two lovely bibs from her, this moustache one......


and this cloud one.....



I will definitely be purchasing more bibs of her they are amazing quality and reasonably priced! I thought they might start to wash out after a few runs through the washing machine and also the tumble dryer but no!!! they are still the same bright, well made dribble bibs I bought! 

I also purchased the Bunny Teething Ring that went with the bib as Mason has starting gnawing on EVERYTHING!!! and I'm so glad I did! Mason loves sticking it in his mouth and having a good chew! 


I can't wait to see what else I can buy for mason!! I just LOVE the fabric she buys! and she is also making other things now aswell like Bunting, Infinity scarfs and headbands !!

Go check her ETSY shop out now!!! You will fall in love with the products!!!

Ainz
xoxo


No comments