31 Weeks Pregnancy Update!!!






How far along?  31 weeks!
Maternity clothes: Still the same as last week , no new clothes :(
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: What about it?.....the lack of it you mean??!!!!
Best moment this week: Definitely the best moment this week was getting our pram delivered!!! We went with the Mamas and Papas Sola City in Lime green (I will be doing a separate review on the travel system once little man is here and I actually use it!!) We also had our car seat and Isofix base delivered. The only downside to getting these things delivered was that I'm actually going to have to send the seat part back to Mamas and Papas because when I was testing the harness out and making it tighter one of the parts just came off in my hand ! It looked like the stitching hadn't been done properly but its no bother they said they would replace it so I'm still happy. Another highlight of the week was attending an Antenatal class at the hospital which was very informative ! And we also got a tour of the labour ward and post natal ward. This was the last time they were doing tours on the wards they have now got an Online Virtual Tour of the maternity ward, as this is less intrusive for the ladies in the rooms with their newborns. 
If you want to check this out just CLICK HERE!!
Miss anything? Pretty much the same as I said last week! SLEEP!!
Movement: His kicks aren't as "violent" any more , they are more of a "roll" 
Food cravings: Coffee and Milk 
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: None really 
Symptoms: My feet hurt so bad at the minute ! and also iv had a new symptom which is really strange ....my knuckles and wrist joints are killing me!
Belly button in or out? Hasn't changed since last week! It looks horrible lol
Wedding rings on or off? Off!! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and emotional !
Looking forward to: I'm getting more and more excited about meeting my little man now!! But there is a few things I'm looking forward to before he comes and one being my Baby Shower!!!

No comments