22 Weeks Update!








How far along?  22 weeks!
Maternity clothes: I got some new maternity Jeggings from mother care this week in a size 12....they are like a 10 but iv squeezed into them lol!
Stretch marks: none!
Sleep: sleeping a lot better this week, but I always do when Andrews on nights because I can sprawl out right across the bed lol!
Best moment this week: Not a lot really happened this week so nothing really stands out much. 
Miss anything? The winter and cold weather!
Movement: I know his sleeping patterns now basically when I go to bed he wakes up!! enough said!
Food cravings: Not really food but I have been drinking loads and loads of milk at the minute! I started drinking it after having really bad heartburn and Indigestion then I was like mmm this is nice !! so I have at least 3 glasses a night now!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!! 
 Gender: A Little Man!!!!
Labour signs: None
Symptoms: Just being generally uncomfortable because of this heat!
Belly button in or out? on its way out still!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: My next midwife appointment because Andrew will be there to listen to his sons heartbeat !

No comments