15 Week Pregnancy Update!




How far along?  Finally caught up with my updates so I'm 15 weeks gone Monday
Maternity clothes: Just like last week I'm desperate for some more but I just keep finding myself buying stuff for the baby rather than clothes for me that I can actually fit into! lol 
Check out my '15 week update and Mini Haul'YouTube video on my channel for a sneak at some of the clothes I have bought so far for Baby Searle!
Stretch marks: nope!
Sleep: Feeling the need to sleep a bit more this week as I'm run down with cold/flu and its not budging seen as though I can't take any decongestion medication !!
Best moment this week: Getting our bedroom and Nursery carpeted all ready for the big arrival!! I cant wait to start getting everything together in the nursery!
Miss anything? Being able to BREATHE ! my nose is so bunged up at the minute!
Movement: Same as last week, still waiting for the little one to give me a good old kick!!
Food cravings: Chili Con Carne!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing, but with this bad cold I have I'm getting a lot of Flem which is making me feel sick.....I know disgusting !
 Gender: Could be a boy ??? still not sure but not long till gender scan now and we will finally know !!
Labour signs: none obviously 
Symptoms: My belly has started to tighten up at the very bottom and becoming hard!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Trying to be as happy as I can but just need to get rid of this cold then I will be very happy!
Looking forward to: Getting everything sorted in the nursery!!

No comments