14 Weeks Pregnant Update!!








How far along?  14 weeks
Maternity clothes: NEED MORE! I have just been buying from Primark's maternity range but to be honest I think I need to bite the bullet and get some good quality maternity jeans from say Mothercare or next, because the Primark jeans I have on in this picture have already started coming away at the seam!
Stretch marks: nope!
Sleep: Sleeping really well at the minute i do still find myself tired at times but nothing I can't handle!
Best moment this week: Receiving my delivery from Vertbaudet !! If you haven't already checked their website out you should they have some gorgeous baby and kids clothes! And what made it really good was that I got a free changing bag with my order!
Miss anything? Prawns! I know your still allowed them as long as they are cooked but I usually only have prawns in a King Prawn Curry from the Chinese so i just didn't want to risk it !
Movement: Still waiting for that "First Real Movement!" moment ! the type of movement where you can tell it between gas and baby lol
Food cravings: King Prawn Curry! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular ! 
 Gender: Could be a boy ??? still not sure but not long till gender scan now and we will finally know !!
Labour signs: none obviously 
Symptoms: None in particular apart from a few tummy tightening moments and also I'm suffering with allergies this week (hay fever I think) so can't stop sneezing!!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy !
Looking forward to: Putting the deposit down on our pram!!!

No comments