9 Week Pregnancy Update!









How far along?  9 weeks
Maternity clothes: Got another maternity top from Primark, the mother in law bought me its navy and white striped with a pink neckline it looks so comfy! 
Stretch marks: still none yet, I keep rubbing my stretch mark cream in every night!
Sleep: the same! tired tired tired all the time! I took our dog Loki for a walk along the fields near where I live today, and when I got back I literally slept for an hour straight !
Best moment this week: Getting a phone call to say my new car will be ready for Thursday of next week! no more relying on lifts ! 
Miss anything? Not really not this week!
Movement: none
Food cravings: Vanilla Ice cream and 7up, tuna melts!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Cups of tea, chips,  
Gender: don't no !
Labour signs: none obviously 
Symptoms: still feel sick every day all day!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but tired!
Looking forward to: Tuesday when I meet my midwife!




No comments