Graze Away! Get your FREE Graze Box!


Hi Everyone!

Just a quick post letting you know about these great Graze boxes! They have been around for a while but I have only recently tried them out ....and they are amazing!!!
You can get them delivered to your door as they are letter box size, I actually get mine delivered to work every Friday so I don't have to think about taking lunch in that day!
The website explains everything pretty well and its really easy to do, also because I have already ordered my boxes I have received a code to let you lovely people get your first box free! so go on click the link and sign up for your free Graze box!!! 
https://www.graze.com/uk/p/AINSLE2TU






















I would love to hear what you think about the Graze boxes if you decide to get your free one!! Just leave me a comment on this post or you can always drop me an e-mail at ainsleigh.searle@gmail.com !!!

Toodle doo!

xoxo

No comments