50's Fancy Dress and Quick DietBet update!



Hi Everyone!

So first of all I just wanted to say "Get Well Soon Shaylee!" I know Shaylee from Shayleeandbaby has been feeling under the weather for the past week, so I hope you get better soon, sending my love to you! XX

So I thought I would share with you all what me, my sister and my mam decided to go as to a 50's fancy dress party last night! I had the idea that we should all go as Rosie The Riveter because I just love that look with the bandanna, high waisted jeans and tie front shirt! So I got on the internet and searched for different styles and there were loads of tutorials on YouTube for how to do her hair and make-up, and putting together the outfit was easy enough for us. 
We had such a good time, and thoroughly enjoyed listening to all the 50's music and Grease soundtrack! 
I <3 THE 50'S!!!!!!!!!  Some of my all time 50's favourites were played Chuck Berry- Jonny B. Goode, The Marcels-Blue Moon, Connie Francis-lipstick on your collar, and many many more !!
Here's a few snaps from last night!








We had a great night as you can tell lol!





DietBet Update


Just a quick update on my weight loss for DietBet, I'm doing quite well actually ! I only have 0.6lb to loose in 4 days which will be a breeze because that's under a 1lb! so as long as I don't put any weight on from now till Thursday I wont have lost my £17 and maybe even earn a little more if some of the people in the bet don't succeed ! lol

I will post another DietBet update probably the day of weigh in so keep tuned to see if I win'!!!!!


Ainsleigh xx

No comments